Assisted Reproductive Services
The World Health Organization defines infertility as the Failure to achieve pregnancy after 12 months or more of regular unprotected sexual intercourse, and reports revealed 8-12% of married couples worldwide are suffering from infertility. With the excellent advancement of fertility services in Hong Kong, almost every couples could increase their chance of having children under the right treatment and medical services.
Here at Zenith Medical Centre, we provide a comprehensive selection of assisted reproductive treatment services from prenatal diagnosis, fertility assessment, intrauterine insemination (IUI), in-vitro fertilisation (IVF), and sperm/egg freezing services to help couples in Hong Kong who are struggling with subfertility or infertility to increase the chance of conception.
Whether you are having trouble with conceiving or infertility, our team of reproductive specialists have extensive experience working with complex subfertility and infertility conditions and are committed to tailoring treatments according to each patient's individual needs and parenthood goals.
Our subfertility and infertility treatment services
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI) is one of the treatment modalities for infertility. By directly inseminating the processed sperm into uterine cavity through a tiny catheter, number of sperm reaching fallopian tube is enhanced and hence the chance of fertilize naturally would be increased.
- In-vitro fertilization (IVF)
- In vitro fertilization (IVF) is one of the treatment options for infertility. It refers to the technique of fertilizing an egg with a sperm outside the body through artificial means.
- Egg freezing services
- The freezing technology allows the quality of the eggs to be preserved at the age when they were frozen. When preparing to conceive, young eggs can be used to cultivate embryos through artificial insemination (IVF) before being transplanted back into the uterine cavity.
- Infertility assessment and diagnosis
- There are many reasons for infertility, and some diseases can cause infertility or increase the chance of infertility. The doctor will first collect the couple's personal medical records and sexual life history, and then arrange for both parties to have an examination.
- Medical treatment
- There are many reasons for infertility. Women who are difficult to conceive due to ovulation problems can increase their chances of pregnancy through drug treatment.
Women who are interested in learning more about our assisted reproductive services, IUI and IVF services, or have questions regarding our subfertility treatments, please don't hesitate to reach out to one of our private clinics across Hong Kong. Simply fill in a consultation form or contact us through phone or WhatsApp.