Endometrioma, endometrial polyp and uterine fibroids are common gynaecological diseases. Early diagnosis and treatments, with minimally invasive surgery significantly enhance women's recovery.
Our private gynecological minimally invasive surgery and gynecological treatment services:
- Suction evacuation
- Suction evacuation is a method of terminating a first trimester (before 12 weeks) or after a miscarriage to remove residual fetal tissue from a conception.
- Hysteroscopy and uterine curettage
- Hysteroscopy is an endoscopic procedure that allows the visualization of the uterine cavity by directly examining abnormalities that are visible within the lining of the uterus. At the same time, hysteroscopy can also be used to make a diagnosis and perform minor operations. A dilatation and curettage extracts the lining of the uterus for diagnostic testing.
- Minimally invasive (Laparoscopy)
- In minimally invasive laparoscopy, doctors make three small incisions in the abdomen, and then insert an instrument with a camera attached into the abdominal cavity to treat various diseases of the uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and nearby organs.
- Minimally invasive (Hysteroscopy)
- In minimally invasive hysteroscopic surgery, the doctor will use an instrument with a camera to enter the uterine cavity through the vagina and cervix to diagnose and operate on the diseases of the inner wall of the uterus.
- Loop electrosurgical excision procedure (LEEP)
- It is usually used in the diagnosis and treatment of cervical precancerous lesions.
- Colposcopy and cervical biopsy etc.
- Colposcopy is the use of special instruments (colposcope) to examine the cervix and extract cervical tissue for testing.
Here at Zenith Medical Centre, we provide a wide range of gynaecology services including uterine fibroids treatment, minimally invasive surgery for endometrioma etc. for all women in Hong Kong.
Gynaecologists in Zenith Medical Centre are skilled in a wide range of gynaecological surgeries and highly committed to provide the best care to women in Hong Kong. We currently provide services at various Hong Kong’s private hospitals including Hong Kong Sanatorium and Hospital, St. Paul’s Hospital, Matilda International Hospital, Gleneagles Hospital Hong Kong, Canossa Hospital, Hong Kong Adventist Hospital, Union Hospital, Baptist Hospital, St. Teresa’s Hospital, and Tsuen Wan Adventist Hospital etc. We are dedicated to perform at the highest standard that our patients deserve.
Women who are interested in learning more about our gynaecology surgery services, please do not hesitate to reach out to one of our private clinics across Hong Kong.